We have some other beautiful flowers popping up as well.
I've very much enjoyed seeing all the color and life in my yard. I think I will continue to add more flowering plants of different colors, but we'll see. Our garden has also been doing very well. We've already been able to harvest yellow squash, zucchini, basil, green beans, and even some tomatoes! It's been really fun. Caleb loves looking at the garden everyday after he gets home to see if there is anything he can pick and eat right away.
Speaking of picturesque, we've also done some fun things outside, like having a picnic in a castle.
We walked around campus.
Grilled some salmon and homemade naan for the first time.
Saw the best full length double rainbow after a lovely thunderstorm. My camera phone does not do the rainbow justice. It was breathtakingly gorgeous.
We jumped the Big House. And if you are not aware, the Big House is the largest football stadium in the nation. No wonder people here have so much school spirit.
And finally, we went shopping for my brother-in-law's wedding. Caleb needed to get some navy pants. I always tell him he could be a model. Apparently I'm not the first to tell him that. Look at the model face. He's a natural.
I hope you guys are also enjoying your summer!
<3 Jessie














1 comment:
Ha Austin is the same! He loves to check and see what tomatoes are ripe, right when he gets home :)
Post a Comment