Happy Valentine's Day! Hope your day is going well. Yesterday I made a simple gift for Caleb. Took me forever, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I've started to pick up calligraphy, so I wrote the only font I know so far, italics. The ink was pretty light though so I took a pilot pen afterwards to darken the letters. I hid them in his pillowcase last night, and he discovered them this morning. It was a fun morning.



I decided to write some quotes on card stock so he could decorate his work space at school. I've been in his office several times...and it's kind of a drab. So hopefully this will brighten things up in there. I tried to find some physics-related quotes. He chuckled at them. And then we spent five minutes talking about Schrodinger's cat. It was lovely. No really, it was interesting. When we talk about physics, there are times I tune out, but then I catch myself because I want to learn and be interested in what Caleb is doing. It's really important to me. So by the time I die I should become a physicist myself. I got straight A's in physics when I took them in college. We'll see...
I was very surprised to discover that Caleb got me a gift too! I couldn't wait until tonight so he let me open it this morning. I LOVE IT.
The band is yellow gold color so it goes nicely with my ring. I'm a huge fan of yellow gold when it comes to accessories. Like how I'm showing off my ring here? I put in my two cents about my preferences, but he really did the rest.
Thank you so much Caleb. I love you.
2 comments:
I LOVE yellow gold too! Hahaha "don't trust Atoms because they make up everything" such clever V-day cards personalized for your man.
Thanks! I had to look up schrodingers cat just to understand one of the cards I made. And yes I LOVE yellow gold...you have good taste:) My mom asked me once why do I have to have expensive taste in rings, but she shouldn't complain cuz her ring is yellow gold too!
Post a Comment