Adria's mom, Sheila, on the right.
I'm not really sure what's going on here...
Meet Harper, one of the cutest Asian girls I've ever met.
It was such a beautiful day.
We had a get together at a park after the first day of graduation. Harper was not very happy, but her older sister, Finley, was having a blast with Auntie Connie. These two girls and their parents are family friends we've known for a long time.
Dad loves Deacon a lot. It's to the point he could not leave him alone. I guess that's how it goes for the first grandchild. poor kid.
oh man... I can't stop laughing.
Cheston gave us a quick tour of where he went to class and where he studied. The building behind them in this photo was his main building for classes and studying.
After graduation, we went to stay at a beach house in the Outer Banks.
Doesn't look like much, but it was awesome! It had everything and was well furnished inside.
We went to the beach right away to check it out. I loved it. No piles of kelp or strong smell of seaweed.
First morning run on the beach.
We tried to run at the beach as much as we could.
"Daddy throw me the ball!"
I love how Deacon sticks his tongue out to the side.
That tongue!
They were both very absorbed into building an epic sand castle.
Last time at the beach. I loved it so much!
Derrick and Jen are so funny.
That's not a milk mustache. That's a ranch mustache!
I thought this picture was hilarious.
Duke University Chapel
If you ever have the chance to be in North Carolina, Outer Banks is the way to go.







2 comments:
Duke University looks gorgeous!! How fun, beach houses always make the best vacations :) I loooove the east coast, I need to take Austin.
Duke was such a pretty campus! North Carolina in general is gorgeous. You should definitely go if you can!
Post a Comment