Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter 2014




I am so grateful for this time where we can celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of Him, we can find true and everlasting happiness. Because of Him, we can return and live eternally with our Heavenly Father once again. I know that the resurrected Savior lives and loves every single one of us. You can read more about the true meaning of Easter here.  

Tonight we dyed eggs with our neighbors and we had a blast! I hadn't dyed eggs in a long time. It was nice to bring out those artistic skills. The eggs in the picture at the top are the ones we made. 





















This was Caleb's intricately designed egg.


Mine, pretty simple.


I was going for Starry Night


My neighbor was playing the Wicked soundtrack, so I got the idea...

Hope you all have a great Easter!



No comments: