First, one of my former mission companions got married! Brittany and Kyson, were sealed in the Bountiful Temple.
The Bountiful Temple is such a beautiful building! It is one of the larger temples. Hopefully I can take Caleb there sometime soon.
Brittany was so happy and wearing a huge smile the entire time. It was really great to see her take this important step in her life.
As I mentioned before, we drove down to Phoenix for Thanksgiving and spent the holiday with my family. It was really great trip and we loved every minute of it! Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the food, but I can assure you that it was amazing. We also went to see the Christmas lights at the Mesa LDS Temple, did some hiking, and of course some shopping.
| Dad started playing around with the camera |
| Jen loving her frozen yogurt dinner |
![]() |
| Shopping at the Anthem Mall. That is a real tree behind us. |
Caleb and I had our six month anniversary this month.
I celebrated by putting on my wedding dress, and it still fits!
We are now safely back in Provo and going back to school and work. Caleb also took his Physics GRE exam this month, and he is now applying for graduate programs. Wish us luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment