Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Christmas 2014

Hello All! I know this is so late, but better late than never. How was your Christmas? Here are some highlights from ours:

Decorating the Christmas tree!



Caleb and I provided a cultural experience for Whitney. And everyone else. :)


Our family 5K! Ben and Whit will be running a half marathon in May, so this was a good start. I'm grateful my in-laws are willing to oblige my silly requests. We also got couples dance instruction too from Mom and Dad. I don't have any photos of that, but it was sweet! 



Caleb fell in the swampy area. Yuck!




Airplane experiments


Ben was able to throw his and have it return to him. Sweet.


Acrobatics






Woohoo!


We made our own leg warmers.






Finished product.
Don't they look so great?!


Taking turns watching Phoenix.




Playing Christmas songs on our bells



Whitney and Ben gave us an outstanding dance performance.
I loved it!


The much anticipated gift trading game. It was really fun. Here were a couple of notable moments.


Shannon HATES seaweed.


But Mom of course loves it. I love seaweed too, especially this particular kind.
Mom took it off of Shannon's hands.


This was to be expected...


As well as this...


I'm not quite sure if this is a genuine smile. But anyway, Caleb won this beauty from another game we played. I thought it looked really nice, but in the end he traded it for something else. Hopefully none of our Michigan friends see this pic. 


Josh made Fizzy Fruit. Google it.




We had lots of fun opening and giving gifts, but this one probably takes the cake:


Josh and Shannon are expecting their second child! Due July 29. Same day Jordan gets home. Woohoo!

Okay, that was one long post, but I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Hugs,

Jessie

No comments: