Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ahhh! I skipped a month!!




Wow, I didn't blog AT ALL in the month of March. There are many updates that need to be given. Here we go:

Firstly, I began working at Nu Skin full-time. Yup. I make the big bucks. It's a really great company to work for; I'm very grateful to have this job, even if its not for much longer. (I'll talk about that in a little bit.) I really don't make that much money, but we have been able to build up our savings, which is good for us. 

My birthday was in March! I can't believe I'm already 26! That makes me sound so old, but at the same time, having Caleb in my life makes me feel young. And I know that I am still young, but still, life is moving along at a pretty good pace, probably because I'm enjoying life way too much. Caleb cooked me a nice dinner, and then afterwards we invited friends over for peach cobbler. It was yummy. I got several gifts for my birthday, but I wanted to mention one of them that Caleb gave me. There were several times I would reminisce about a certain herbal tea that we would make in high school. Ever since then if I wanted tea, I would look for it in the grocery store, but I would always have to settle for the regular chamomile. Well, not anymore, Caleb got me this:



My favorite tea! Well, one of my favorites. And not just one box, but eight of them! (he could only buy it in bulk online) I don't drink tea all the time, but I absolutely LOVE this one. I want to thank my friends Mariana and Dawn for introducing this beverage to me. I love mixing honey and milk into this drink, it hits the spot every time. 
Also in March, Caleb was gone almost every single weekend. He went to visit schools for graduate programs. Well, the time has come to make a decision. Just last week we made our final decision.
Drumroll please....we have decided to attend the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in the fall! 




We're going to be Wolverines!

So now we need to figure out how we're going to move out there. We pretty much just want to get rid of all our stuff and drive across the country in our little pickup. It's going to be so much fun. 

Okay, on to other updates. I have a new nephew! My sister-in-law, Shannon, had her boy in march. His name is Phoenix. He is so cute! I got to visit them while they were in the hospital and we've also been going over to their apartment to visit.






My cousin Shelley came in March to go snowboarding, so I went skiing with her. We went to the Sundance resort night skiing. Super cheap. Super fun. The conditions weren't that great, but we still had a great time. It had been at least two years since the last time Shelley went boarding, so she was really excited. We also went to visit a friend in her home, and then we went off to the outlet mall in Lehi. 

 

That's all I have for now, I can't think of much else that happened in March. I am ready for spring to come!


1 comment:

Mariana said...

That tea rang a distinct 'tea bell' in my head but I still dont remember when/where we drank it! So glad Caleb got 8 boxes of it though! Dang, looks tasty!